: Client of The Griffin Groupe Executive Search
: Hyattsville, MD
: Full Time
: $100K+ Depending on Experience
The Griffin Groupe is looking for certified safety professionals (CSP) with construction experience to provide and lead safety related services for our client in the construction industry in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Responsible for development of a construction safety plan
- Understand, interpret, participate in, and implement company-mandated safety policies
- Provide quality control by reviewing work to ensure compliance with client’s quality standards
- Provide leadership, mentor, and direct others
- Prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and internal processes and procedures
- Effectively deal with difficult situations
- Must project a professional, positive attitude and exercise confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
- Establish alternatives to resolve complex problems
- Manage individuals encompassing activities of diversified functions
- Participate in and facilitate meetings with internal personnel
- Recommend appropriate training opportunities for staff members
- Provide written and oral communication
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, prioritizes, assigns and monitors work
- Analyze and document solutions to improve operating quality and efficiency
- degree in engineering
- a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in heavy industry construction safety practices in public or private sector transportation construction or transit construction, or Construction Safety management and oversight, and shall have completed OSHA Construction Safety Training and First Aid/CPR/Blood Borne Pathogens Training.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP).
- Specialized training and experience in construction safety supervision
- thorough knowledge of all OSHA regulations.
- have the ability to develop and conduct safety-training courses.
- familiar with industrial hygiene equipment and testing as required for the protection of all personnel and the public.